• An enclosed baling chamber reduces fragmentation and controls the development of dust
• An endless chain-and-slat elevator
– excels in silage, hay and straw
– eliminates the risk of bale stops
– produces high-density and well-shaped bales
– achieves high bale weights
• Low input requirement
• Low dead weight
• Low in maintenance and long service life thanks to a simple design
• Few and short-length drive chains
• Camless EasyFlow pick-up
• Bale diameters F series Ø1.25m
• Suited for tractors from 25 to 34kW.
• Fully enclosed bale chamber.
• Low maintenance per hectare.
• Endless chain-and-slat elevator
• Camless Easy-Flow Pick-Up