Models available: Roller Models :FC 3560, FC 4060 & FC 4460 TCR Finger Models: FC 3560 TCD
New generation trailed mower conditioner that perfectly combines high work output, flexibility and operating comfort. A combination of clean cut mowing of heavy grasses and delicate forage crops, with effective conditioning for quick dry-down.
Improve your productivity with confidence thanks to the reliable OPTIDISC cutter bar and the PROTECTADRIVE safety system.
There is a wide choice of conditioners for optimal adaptation to forage type:
– DIGIDRY pivoting fingers in steel for grasses and natural meadows.
– SQUAREFLEX large diameter, exclusive profile rollers for efficient stem conditioning and careful treatment of leaves and other thick-stemmed forage crops
– Steel rollers, ideal for intensive operations.
Conditioner drive protected by an anti-lock safety system.
Wide delivery, one swath delivery or two swath grouping. With or without swath boards; it’s your choice, for optimum adaptation of forage crop delivery to operating conditions.
A version with swathing belt is also available. The swathing belt provides more flexibility for perfect adaptation to the harvesting machine that follows. It also makes a rake passage unnecessary and prevents soil and stones contaminating the forage. For extra operating comfort, all belt controls are managed from the cab.
The extra-large wheels apply low pressure only, so plant cover is preserved and soil compaction avoided.
It is easy and comfortable to use:
– FAST-FIT knives, 100% failsafe.
– centralized cutting height adjustment.
– conditioning intensity adjustment in just a few seconds for optimal adaptation to the type of forage crop.
– Exclusive GYRODINE headstock for 90° turns made simple.